Saturday 26 April 2014

Pilot

Here's to the beginning of RTW 2014. Rewind to just over two years ago, I was waiting to board my flight to Thailand - the start of RTW 2012. Adding a Master's from one of the top universities in the United Kingdom, a scholarship for CFA level 1 and many long (but pleasant!) hours of work - I'm now at Heathrow Terminal 4 waiting to start my next adventure, RTW 2014. In the mix this time is South and Central America; a trip consisting of 11 countries in the space of 12 weeks. I'd just like to thank my parents for all of the additional costs they have covered for me from the malaria tablets to GoPro's! Since travelling the first time I've learnt a lot: pack less, pack more efficiently. I now have more technology to shoot this trip in a way that really brings it to life. For now I am going to sip the last of my 8:30am pint of Straropramen as the 27 hour journey sets in!

No comments:

Post a Comment